The knapsack electric sprayer is one of the plant prote […]
The knapsack electric sprayer is one of the plant protection machines and is widely used in agricultural plant protection operations.
In the 1990s, the use of knapsack electric sprayers increased gradually, but because of the large shape, it was not conducive to long-term work. In 2005, the WH-5 backpack-type ultra-low-volume electric sprayer was born to avoid the disadvantages of the traditional knapsack electric sprayer. Its characteristics are:
1. The appearance design is updated: the overall design is more in line with people's traditional habits - piggyback, novel appearance, reasonable structure, outstanding personality and simple operation.
2. The capacity of the liquid medicine tank is large: the capacity of the liquid medicine barrel is 10 liters (10 kg), and it can spray 3-5 mu (666.7 square meters/mu).
3, the amount of spray is large: by adjusting the speed of the centrifuge and increasing the speed of the liquid flow, so that the spray of fog is more and dense. Therefore, the spray is more thoughtful and the coverage is wider.
4, dual-use battery is more convenient: on the basis of the use of four sections of the first battery, and equipped with a battery as a power supply, this battery is maintenance-free, large capacity, power enough, use more labor-saving.
5, the nozzle is more flexible: flexible nozzle allows the user to do more freely, where to spray where to spray.
Knapsack electric sprayer related information
First, the main features
Time saving, labor saving, high efficacy; large battery capacity, long working time; low cost, high work efficiency, energy saving; small size, simple and convenient operation;
It is suitable for the prevention and control of pests and diseases of rice, wheat, cotton, corn, fruit trees, greenhouses, grapes, tea trees, flowers, gardening and other crops, sanitation and epidemic prevention in public places and sterilization of livestock poultry houses.
Second, configuration and technical indicators
Battery, charger, water pump, sprayer barrel
Third, the operation and use
1. Charge immediately after purchase, fully charge the battery, and charge time is 8-10 hours.
2. Turn on the power switch and the liquid medicine switch when you are spraying, and start working.
3. After using it every day, regardless of the length of use, it should be charged immediately after returning home, which can extend the service life of the battery.
4. When the farm is idle, if the electric sprayer is not used for a long time, it is usually charged once in one or two months to ensure that the battery does not lose power, which can extend the service life of the battery.
Fourth, matters needing attention
1. When spraying pesticides, you must wear masks, gloves, and not light body to avoid pesticides from contacting the skin and damage the human body; do not spray pesticides in the wind; do not spray on humans, animals and foods; do not work at high temperatures for a long time, after operation Do not drink alcohol immediately.
2. When handling pesticides, the safety instructions provided by the pesticide production plant should be strictly observed.
3. Must use clean water. The grassy water and powder pesticides should be precipitated and dissolved in a container. After a period of statication, pour the liquid into the liquid medicine tank through the filter. Do not pour the precipitated impurities into the liquid tank to prevent the water pump from being blocked. .
4. During the use of the sprayer, if the pressure drops, the motor speed slows down, and the fuel gauge indicator is in the yellow grid, stop using it immediately and charge it.
5. It is strictly forbidden to immerse the whole machine in water.
6. After applying the medicine every day, it must be sprayed with clean water for a few minutes to clean the liquid particles left in the pump.
7. When not in use, the sprayer should be stored in a ventilated, dry place and protect the bottom of the bucket from moisture.