Hand sprayers are widely used in general industrial equipment, medical equipment, chemical equipment, agriculture (lawn and garden), tourist vehicles, special vehicles, ships, beverages, vehicle cleaning, carpet cleaning, floor cleaning, water purification and water treatment equipment.
How to use the sprayer
1. Install the sprayer parts correctly. Check whether each connection is leaking. When using, install clean water and test spray first, and then install the medicine.
2. Prepare pesticides according to operating procedures and strictly abide by the use of drugs before operation. Before filling the liquid medicine into the liquid medicine barrel, the switch must be turned off to avoid leakage of the liquid medicine. The filling liquid must be filtered with a filter and the liquid level of the medicine liquid must not exceed the safe water level.
3. With the sprayer on your back, hold the pressure rod in your left hand and push it up and down to a certain pressure (the number of pressures is about 30 times/min), turn on the switch with the handle of the spray rod in your right hand and swing the spray rod, according to the plant to be sprayed (or Area) The size of the switch is adjusted to make the nozzle spray up and down or left and right as required.
4. When the chemical liquid is first filled, since the air chamber and the spray bar contain clear water, the concentration of the chemical liquid sprayed in the first 2 to 3 minutes of spraying is low, so pay attention to the supplementary spray to avoid affecting the control effect of pests.
5. When spraying pesticides, pay attention, cooperate with hands and eyes, and use rhythmic force. Point the spray nozzle at the plant parts that are affected by diseases and insects to spray pesticides, so as to be thoughtful, uniform, correct and safe.
6. After the work is finished, you should pour out the remaining liquid medicine in the bucket in time, wash it with clean water and pour it dry. At the same time, check whether there is water in the air chamber. If there is water, remove the water connector to release the water.
7. If the sprayer is not to be used in a short period of time, the main parts should be cleaned, wiped dry, and stored in a cool and dry place. If it is not used for a long time, grease all metal parts to prevent rust.
8. Within 48 hours after the medication, if you find a phytotoxicity, you should spray 1%~2% detergent solution or spray water several times to relieve the phytotoxicity and reduce the loss.
Precautions for use
1. Operators should wear masks, gloves, long clothes and trousers, change clothes after finishing work, and wash hands with soap to avoid poisoning. If you use pesticides carelessly, if the liquid gets into your eyes, skin, etc., rinse with plenty of water as soon as possible.
2. The water level does not exceed the water level line to prevent the liquid medicine from flowing out and causing poisoning.
3. Keep the pressure of the left hand even, and the number of up and down pressing is about 30 times per minute. Do not damage the air pressure chamber due to excessive pressure.
4. When working, stand upwind when there is wind, and try to spray in windless weather.
5. Properly store and dispose of unused pesticides to prevent unsafe phenomena.
6. If the nozzle is blocked, do not use the nozzle to blow the debris on the nozzle to avoid pesticide poisoning.