Knapsack electric sprayer is a kind of plant protection machinery, which is widely used in agricultural plant protection operations.
In the 1990s, the use rate of knapsack-type electric sprayers gradually increased, but because of their large shape, they were not conducive to long-term operation. The birth of our knapsack ultra-low electric sprayer avoids the disadvantages of traditional knapsack electric sprayers. Its characteristics are:
1. The appearance design is more novel: the overall design is more in line with people's traditional habits-the backpack style, the appearance is novel and generous, the structure is reasonable, the personality is outstanding, and the operation is simple.
2. Large capacity of the liquid medicine bucket: The capacity of the liquid medicine bucket is 10 liters (10 kg), which can spray 3-5 acres (666.7 square meters/mu).
3. Large spray volume: By adjusting the speed of the centrifuge and increasing the flow speed of the liquid medicine, the sprayed mist is more dense and dense. Therefore, the spray is more thoughtful and covers a wider area.
4. Dual-purpose batteries are more convenient: on the basis of using four No. 1 batteries, a storage battery is also equipped as a power source. This storage battery is maintenance-free, large in capacity, and sufficient in power, and it is more labor-saving to use.
5. The nozzle is more flexible: The flexible nozzle makes the user more arbitrary, spraying wherever he wants.
Information about knapsack electric sprayer
Time-saving, labor-saving, high efficacy; large storage battery capacity, long working hours; low cost, high work efficiency, energy saving; small size, simple and convenient operation; wide range of applications
It is suitable for the prevention and control of pests and diseases of various crops such as rice, wheat, cotton, corn, fruit trees, greenhouses, grapes, tea trees, flowers, gardening, etc., sanitation and epidemic prevention in public places, and sterilization and disinfection of livestock and poultry houses.
Two,Configuration and technical indicators
Battery, charger, water pump, sprayer barrel
Three,operation and use
1. Charge the battery immediately after purchase, and fully charge the battery. The charging time is 8-10 hours.
2. Turn on the power switch and the liquid medicine switch when spraying medicine to start working.
3. After using it every day, regardless of the length of use, you should charge it immediately after returning home, so as to extend the service life of the battery.
4. During the slack period, if the electric sprayer is not used for a long time, it is generally charged once a month or two to ensure that the battery does not lose power, which can extend the service life of the battery.
Four, matters needing attention
1. When spraying pesticides, you must wear masks and gloves. Do not operate naked to avoid pesticides contacting the skin and harm the human body. Do not spray pesticides against the wind; do not spray people, animals and food; do not work at high temperatures for a long time, after operation Do not drink alcohol immediately.
2. When handling pesticides, strictly follow the safety instructions provided by the pesticide manufacturer.
3. Clean water must be used. Water and powder pesticides with grass should be precipitated and dissolved in a container first, and after a period of rest, pour the liquid into the liquid tank through the filter. Do not pour the precipitated impurities into the liquid tank to prevent the water pump from being blocked. .
4. In the process of using the sprayer, if you find that the pressure drops, the motor speed slows down, and the indicator needle of the electricity meter is in the yellow grid area, you should stop using it immediately and charge it.
5. It is strictly forbidden to immerse the whole machine in water.
6. After applying the medicine every day, spray with clean water for several minutes to clean the liquid medicine particles in the water pump.
7. When not in use, the sprayer should be stored in a ventilated and dry place, and the bottom of the barrel should be protected from moisture.